Saturday, March 30, 2013

Choose a Printer


Printer plays a key role for our projects. Since having a terrible experience in Staple, I print all my class presentations in Shady Grove campus. The campus offers XEROX Phaser™ 7760 color printer.

As far as I am concerned, the printer is nice. The printing color is close to original picture, although sometimes it is darker. My Project 1, for example, has a lighter  color in digital version; however, when appearing on the print, the red Sichuan pepper in the hot pot seems like cherry-red. But anyway, it is still a nice experience printing here.

After doing my research, I’ve found that 90 percent customers love this machine. Some of them use it for client newsletters, speaker sheets, design presentation and book or magazine page proofs. They commented that the color would be great once the machine be calibrated. In addition, it works great on both Macs and PCs. Each time it took me only less than two minutes to get printouts. The function is efficient. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to give this printer a try! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete